DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
The protection of your privacy and the processing of your personal data in accordance with the law is very important to us, Bueltel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG (short “BWF”). In the following, we will inform you in detail about the handling of your personal data in the camel active B2B portal.
In order to make the data protection declaration easier to read, we will refer to "camel active" or "BWF" in the following.
1. name and address of the person responsible
Bueltel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG
Rheiner Str. 28
- +49 (0)5976 27 800
Local Court: Osnabrück, Commercial Register No.: 207347, VAT Reg. No.: DE811551029
Managing directors: Frank Brüggemann, Thorsten Suska, Volker Weschenfelder
2. contact details of the data protection officer
You can reach the responsible data protection officer under the following contact details:Bueltel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG
Data Protection Officer
Rheiner Str. 28
3. General information on purposes, recipients, storage period and legal basis of data processing
Personal data in the sense of the DSGVO and the BDSG is all information with which you can be personally identified. Personal data processed within the scope of our B2B portal includes in particular:
- Your name, your (business) address, your e-mail address, your encrypted password to the customer account and your telephone number,
- Your order data, the products you have purchased, the services you have used,
Origin of your personal data
Personal data is collected directly from you. This takes place when you register for a customer account in our B2B portal.
Legal basis and purposes of processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and b DSGVO. You provide us with the data on the basis of the respective contractual relationship (e.g. to manage your customer account or to process a purchase contract) between you and us. In order to process your e-mail address in the event of an order with us, we are obliged to send you an electronic order confirmation due to legal requirements in the German Civil Code (BGB) (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO).
The processing based on legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) of camel active includes the use and analysis of your personal data for:
- Product information about collections, products and services
- Measures to improve and develop services and products in order to be able to offer you an individual approach with suitable offers and products
- Creating transparency and quality of our products, services and communication
- Address determination
Disclosure of your data to third parties
The disclosure or transfer of personal data takes place exclusively within the scope of the aforementioned purposes and on the basis of the respective legal permission. Service providers who work on our behalf have been carefully selected by us and can be assigned to the following categories:
- IT service provider
- Billing service providers
- Logistics service providers
- Collection service providers
- Data destruction service providers
- Consultants and advisory companies
All companies affiliated with us and third parties to whom we disclose your personal data may only use it for the purposes stated above. The transfer of data takes place within the framework of order processing. camel active thus obliges its service providers to process your data securely, confidentially and in accordance with the law. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Transmission of data to transport service providers
For the purpose of delivering ordered items, we work together with logistics service providers, transport companies and shipping partners. The following data may be transmitted to them for the purpose of delivery of the ordered goods or for their announcement: First name, last name, postal address, e-mail address. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Storage period and deletion
Personal data will be stored for the aforementioned purposes for the duration required to fulfil the purposes and if there are no other legal retention obligations (HGB, tax code) or legal reasons for storage. This means that camel active will delete your personal data at the latest after expiry of the statutory retention obligations, usually 10 years after the end of the contract.
4. data processing when calling up our website
Each time you visit our website (even if you use our website for informational purposes), we collect access data and information that your browser automatically transmits. This usage data is stored in log files (so-called server log files). The data records stored contain in particular:
- Browser type/version of the user,
- operating system of the user,
- IP address/Internet service provider of the user,
- date/time of access,
- Websites from which the user's system accesses our website,
- websites accessed by the user's system via our website.
The data is stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the system log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The storage in system log files takes place in order to ensure the functionality of our website. In addition, we use the data to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. When storing data in system log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter on our website. In addition to the voluntary information in the respective form, we only process your e-mail address. However, this is also absolutely necessary in order to be able to send you the newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to unsubscribe in every newsletter e-mail.
In order to be able to analyse the popularity of our newsletter mailings and optimise them, we log when e-mails are opened and links are clicked. This usage analysis is carried out on the basis of a balance of interests. You can object to this processing by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
"Session-related" cookies do not remain on your computer when you leave our website or close your browser. With the help of the information collected, we can analyse usage patterns and structures of our website. This allows us to optimise our website by improving content or personalisation and making it easier to use.
"Persistent" cookies are cookies that remain on your computer. They are used to facilitate shopping, personalisation and registration services. For example, cookies can keep track of what you have selected to buy while you continue shopping. In addition, you only have to enter your password once on websites that require you to log in. "Permanent" cookies can be manually removed by the user.
You can find out how to manage (including disabling) cookies on the main browsers by following the links below:
- Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
To do this, please proceed as follows:
- Select "Internet Options" in the "Tools" menu.
- Click on the tab "Privacy".
- Now you can make the security settings for the Internet zone. Here you can set whether and which cookies are to be accepted or rejected. 4.
- Confirm your setting with "OK".
- In the "Tools" menu, select the item "Settings".
- Click on "Privacy".
- Select the entry "Create according to user-defined settings" in the drop-down menu. 4.
- Confirm your setting with "OK".
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Now select "Settings".
- Click on "Show advanced settings".
- Click on "Content settings" under "Privacy".
Under "Cookies" you can make the following settings for cookies:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Delete cookies and website data by default after closing the browser.
- Allow exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains.
7. use of web analysis technologies
We use the web analytics service Google Analytics from Google LLC on our website. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). If you have your habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) is the controller of your data. Google Ireland Limited is therefore the Google affiliate responsible for processing your data and ensuring compliance with applicable data protection laws. The data processing serves the purpose of analysing this website and its visitors as well as for marketing and advertising purposes. To this end, Google will use the information obtained on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. In the process, the following information may be collected, among others: IP address, date and time of page view, click path, information about the browser you are using and the device you are using (device), pages visited, referrer URL (website from which you accessed our website), location data, purchase activities. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Google Analytics uses technologies such as cookies, web storage in the browser and tracking pixels, which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by this about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP anonymisation is activated on this website. This means that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google has certified itself in accordance with the US-EU data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" and is thus obliged to comply with the European data protection guidelines.
The data processing, in particular the setting of cookies, is carried out with your consent on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
8 Use of plugins and other tools
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google's servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
9. data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. your rights regarding the processing of your personal data
You have the following rights in particular with regard to camel active concerning your personal data:
- Right to information about your stored personal data (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Right to rectification if the stored data concerning you is incorrect, outdated or inaccurate (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- Right to erasure if the storage is inadmissible, the purpose of the processing is fulfilled and the storage is therefore no longer necessary or you have revoked a given consent to process certain personal data (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Right to restriction of processing if one of the conditions set out in Art. 18(1)(a) to (d) DSGVO applies (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- Right to transfer the personal data concerning you that you have provided (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- Right to withdraw consent given, whereby the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point on the basis of the consent (Art. 7(3) DSGVO), and
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent authority for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection of Lower Saxony, Prinzenstraße 5, 30159 Hannover, Tel. +49 (0)511 120-4500, Fax +49 (0)511 120-4599, E-mail email@example.com, Internet http://www.lfd.niedersachsen.de
Right of objection
You may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct advertising and/or market research at any time without giving reasons.
We will no longer process the personal data for the purposes of direct advertising and/or market research after receipt of the objection and will delete the data if processing is not necessary for other purposes (for example, to fulfil the contract).
You may also object to other processing that we base on a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO for reasons arising from your particular situation at any time by stating these reasons. In the event of a justified objection, we will in principle no longer process the personal data for the purposes in question and delete the data, unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please send your objection to our above address.
11. Status and changes to this data protection information
This data protection information is valid as of 18.02.2021.
Due to further technical development or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to adapt this data protection information.
The current data protection information can be accessed on our website at any time.